The Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser works at a wavelength of 1064 nm. Its pulse length is measured in nanoseconds, which means that it is much shorter than other hair-removal lasers which operate in milliseconds. This makes the effect of the Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser mechanical: it works as a shockwave which weakens the root of the hair.
After your session, the treated hairs turn white and gradually fall out. This can take up to two weeks, during which time it is recommended that you shave and exfoliate regularly.
After just one session, the skin remains hair-free for between 2 to 4 months, meaning you’re good to go for summer!
- upper lip : 50 CHF
- underarms : 80 CHF
- bikini : from 125 CHF
- half legs : 200 CHF
- torso : 200 CHF
- torso and abdomen : 300 CHF
- back : 350 CHF
To know the price for other body parts, please call our reception : 022 319 09 60.
Good to know
- The skin being treated may be tanned, but it must not be irritated in any way (such as by sunburn or rashes)
- Do not shave your skin before the treatment
- There’s no need for an anaesthetic creme with this treatment
- Particularly recommended to remove hair from hormone-dependent zones (such as face, lower abdomen and back)
Book your “seasonal” hair-removal treatment today!